Affiliate links are used in this post.
Whether it’s for Fathers Day, a birthday or a Christmas present – finding the perfect gift for your adventure loving dad can be a challenge, especially if you want to impress them with something new and exciting. It’s always fun to get ideas from other outdoor adventure lovers so we have compiled this list to help inspire your next ‘Adventure dad gift’ . We’ve also included a few discount codes where we can too, so scroll away….
Gift Ideas for Adventure Dads:
- Camp Braai – this is an epic multi purpose BBQ cooking tool that you cook over your campfire with. You can use it to cook almost anything – steaks, ribs, sausages, drumsticks, kebabs, seafood, bacon and egg brekkie, toast and even your morning cuppa! There is also a new mini version called The Travel Braai – these are one of our favourite camping must haves.
We also have a code for a FREE set of stainless steel fire tongs, use code: blondies at checkout.
- Shower Beer Holder – There’s nothing better than a cold beer under the shower after a long day. This awesome Beer holder simply sticks onto the shower wall so you can enjoy a cool bevy as you shower – every man’s dream right? We have a code for you too – use ‘ blondies ‘ at checkout for 10% off this and anything else storewide.
- Stainless Steel Fire Pit BBQ – Every dad needs a fire pit. This bad-boy is the perfect fire pit to warm up your tribe or to cook over. The foldable design allows for simple setup, pack down and space-saving storage in the back of your car or tucked away in your garage. Constructed using food-grade stainless steel and suited to most commonly used BBQ heat sources. Use code ‘ BLONDIES ‘ at checkout for $10 off any purchase over $50.00 storewide.
- Butcher’s Cleaver Knife – How sexy is this knife. For any dad who loves cooking this cleaver is 7 inches long and handmade from carbon steel. It also comes with a great sheath to keep it safe from tiny little fingers… your kids, not dads!
- Compact Camera – There are loads of options here from fancy cameras with interchangeable lenses or just a simple point and shoot models. Every adventure dad needs to capture their memories to show his mates right – otherwise it never happened!
- Fishing shirts – These are always a hit with any outdoor loving dad… and a bit of a Dad ‘right of passage’! Protection from the sun and wind is a must, there’s loads of different designs all with UPF50+ sun protection.
- Yorktown Tool Roll – Get all the family to pitch in for this epic pice of kit. It stores all your tools in one easy bag. Featuring separate compartments. It travels well and is quality made, Rob never stops talking about his. Use code ‘ BLONDIES ‘ at checkout for $10 off any purchase over $50.00 storewide.
- Campfire Cutting Set – This is a little convenient set that makes prepping food in the outdoors a breeze. It consists of an oak cutting board and a 15 cm knife neatly packed in a fold up cover. The oak is durable and has a natural self-disinfectant effect. The knife has a flexible stainless steel blade suitable for chopping, slicing and filleting. Once the cooking is done, put the used knife back in its sheath and roll it all up and take care of any mess when you get home.. easy peasy japanesy! Use code ‘ BLONDIES ‘ at checkout for $10 off any purchase over $50.00 storewide.
- Magazine Subscription – The gift that keeps on giving – with everything going digital these days it’s actually a nice change to sit down and read a mag, flip the pages and have some screen free time! There are loads of great magazines to choose from covering sports, home improvements and travel.
- Stand Up Paddle Board – Get ready for summer! This board is so much fun. Designed for beginners and intermediate paddlers of all sizes, the Waimea’s stiffness is forged by wrapping tow wood stringers into a 100% waterproof thermos molded foam core. This board is nice and light and travels well. We love our SUP and have a code for you – use ‘Blondies’ at check out for a 5% discount storewide.
- Bush Balm – Time for some self care. Indigenous Australians have used native plants to treat common ailments and illnesses for thousands of years. Their traditional knowledge inspires these Bush Balm® products, which are made from wild harvested medicinal plants expertly collected on Aboriginal Lands in Central Australia. Bush Balm is run by the social enterprise Purple House, an innovative Indigenous-owned and operated health service based in Alice Springs. The products provide employment opportunities and their organisation supports ethical, fair trade practices and respects Indigenous intellectual and cultural knowledge.
- Bodysurfing Handplane – These things are so much fun and Australian owned and made and better still each handplane is made from plastic collected from the Great Barrier Reef and household recycling bins; it’s the first handplane made without any virgin plastic materials! More wave, less plastic. how epic is that?!
- Good old Books – Remember these? Nothing beats a cup of coffee and settling down to read a book. The options are endless here – there are some great adventure dad titles that he’s sure to love including outdoor survival tips, hunting, cooking and more.
- Beer Shampoo – Can it get any better with Beer shampoo as a gift, no you can’t drink it but it is an Ultra-convenient, shampoo bar, for no fuss hair care. We also love these Beauty Kubes Shampoo & Body Wash in one it’s an INGENIOUS idea! It’s environmentally friendly and all about having zero waste + being plastic free. You simply crush a cube in your palm and mix it with water making it super convenient for travel!
- Stainless steel cup set – Made from 50% recycled stainless steel and 100% recyclable. These durable, long lasting stainless steel cups come packaged in a neoprene holder with drawstring for portability and protection. Pack them in your camping kit or keep them in your car for your family adventures. BPA free, lead free, PVC free, phthalate free.
- Native Solitary Bee Hotel – How cool does this thing look! Made in Brisbane, this Bee Hotel aims to increase pollination activity in your garden by boosting local native Solitary bee populations. Solitary bees do not produce honey, but are essential for pollinating our native flora. A bee house works as an artificial nest where the bees deposit pollen/nectar and eggs before sealing off the entrance with either leaf, resin or clay/mud. Pretty cool huh.
- Expander Camping Chair – These are super awesome – with a telescopic design this comfortable chair folds into an extremely compact unit which is easy to store and transport. Designed with a new space-saving patent-pending technology it actually folds down in 3 easy steps to the size of a laptop case! How cool is that. We have a code for this one too – Use ‘ BLONDIES ‘ at checkout for $10 off these chair’s and/or any other purchase over $50.00 storewide.
- Handheld UHF Radio – “Breaker Breaker, do you have a copy Rubber Duckie?!” Having a radio in your adventure kit is a must if you ask us. These handheld Radios from Oricom feature one of the largest backlit LCD displays and is water and dustproof rated. We have a code for this one too, use ‘ BLONDIES ‘ at checkout for $10 off any purchase over $50.00 storewide.
- Water Purifier – This little water purifier is awesome. The Ultraviolet light rays safely purify and clean water for you to drink while on the go out in nature. It’s super lightweight and can treat 1 litre of water in just 90 seconds. It has Micro USB recharging and weighs only 135g.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – This is a fully submersible floating bluetooth speaker. It connects directly to your smartphone, tablet or laptop to provide cruisy beats while you are out and about exploring… and if it falls in the water it won’t matter one bit! Super cool. We have a code too – Use ‘Blondies’ at checkout for a 5% discount storewide.
- Thermos – An insulated bottle for hot and cold drinks. Holding up to 710ml, this strong and sturdy bottle holds hot for 18hrs and cold for 24hrs, and is great for camping, picnic and daily use. Made with double walled stainless steel for the body and a BPA free ‘smooth flow’ designed leakproof lid.
- Survival First Aid Kit – A practical but awesome gift to ensure Dad and everyone stays safe on all your adventures. Weighing just under 500 grams it includes a Snake Bandage and Pocket CPR KIT, as well as gloves, saline, antiseptic wipes and a resuscitation mask, shears, instruction booklet, tweezers, wound closures and lots more. Use code ‘ BLONDIES ‘ at checkout for $10 off any purchase over $50.00 storewide.
- Bamboo Utensil Set – The perfect addition to your adventure kit. This set of 100% bamboo cutlery utensils includes full sized fork, spoon, knife and chopsticks. The pouch is made from post consumer recycled materials and has a handy carabiner to attach to bag or clothing. All BPA free too.
- Hema Maps Adventure bundles, GPS and Maps – Hema has everything you need to plan the ultimate Australian camping, caravanning and 4WD adventure. There’s a great range from Hema including GPS’s, maps, camp books and phone apps! We are big fans of their new Camper Australia app. We have a code for you too – use ‘ Blondies10 ‘ for 10% off store wide on your first order.
- Air pods – For your music loving dad. It’s always good fun to listen to a few beats on your next adventure or simply work on a project in the garage! The best thing about the pods is that you can ‘Feel your music and not your earphones’ . Designed with customisable silicone tips that conform to your ears, noise cancellation and voice-activated Siri access.
- Enamel Camp Mug – You can’t go wrong with a classic retro mug. These are super useful for camping, fishing, at home and enjoying the outdoors. Made from high quality metal with enamel coating. We have a code for you, use ‘ blondies ‘ at checkout for 10% off storewide.
- Kitchen Buddy – Who doesn’t love an organised kitchen whilst travelling? The Kitchen Buddy is a great piece to add to your camping kit or even the back of your car! It comes with corner eyelets and buckles to fasten to camping poles or other places. We have a code for you, use ‘ blondies ‘ at checkout for 10% off storewide.
- Camp Oven – This is a great gift for any camp loving dad. There’s nothing better than cooking on a fire and all the camp vibes that come with it. These come in a few sizes so be sure to think about how many people dad may be cooking for!
- Wooden Map of Australia – Planning some awesome Aussie travels? Or just want to turn a blank wall into something special? This awesome Australian made Map of Australia will make a great addition to any wall – turn it into art, add a few pins to map out your travels or whack on some paint! The options are endless. We have a code for this too – use ‘ blondies ‘ at checkout for 10% off this and storewide.
- Canvas Carry Case – Who doesn’t like a good ‘man-wallet’!! This is a great little carry case to hold ‘all your bits’. Think pocket knife, pen, matches, flint, phone, lipstick… whatever you are into! It clips onto your belt and features loads of pockets to keep your ‘dad-accessories’ in. Available in a range of colours. Use code: ‘ Blondies ‘ for 5% off.
- Staun Tyre Deflators – These are awesome. Used to deflate your tyres you can set the pressure, pop them on and they do all the hard work for you. These guys save loads of time when your heading out for a 4X4 adventure.
- Australian Jig Saw Puzzle – Who doesn’t love a good puzzle?! This beautifully illustrated map (and accompanying 12-page booklet) showcases more than 300 illustrations of Australian flora, fauna, landmarks and attractions. A great challenge for dad to tackle with the kids. We have a code for you, use ‘ blondies ‘ at checkout for 10% off storewide.
- Head Torch – If you know us well you’ll know we are big fans of using a head torch. Investing in a good quality torch to use on all your adventures is a must.
Phew – well that’s a big list, we hope we have helped inspire some gift ideas for you to give your dad, grandad or adventure man in your life. Another great gift idea if you want to let them choose themselves – you can always go for the good old Gift Card.
Have we left anything out? Let us know in the comments below? Cheers Guys and wishing your adventure dad loads of epic adventures to come!
Have you signed up to our eNewsletter? If not, we’d love you to join – you can do that here ?
Pin this post to Pinterest:
You may also like –